Monday 22 August 2011

22 August 2011 UEE reveals that G.NA used to dance off-beat


After School’s UEE revealed that when she was preparing to be a part of the girl group ‘5 Girls‘, fellow member G.NA caused other members to be misunderstood because she was off-rhythm.

On August 20th, G.NA guested on KBS 2TV’s ‘Secret‘ where UEE revealed secrets about her former teammate.

UEE revealed, “I was preparing for 5 Girls (with G.NA). G.NA unnie (older sister) was slightly rhythmically challenged.” She added, “Whether she is doing a group dance or a solo dance, she always has the feel. Therefore, because she is only thinking about the feel when performing a group dance, unnie made lots of mistakes. The rest of us felt misunderstood. Because unnie had such a great feel to her dance, the four of us looked like we got the choreography wrong, but we didn’t. G.NA unnie was one beat late.



UEE stated, “I am so surprised now because she is so good on stage. She was good back then, too, but she was slightly off-beat.

After UEE’s revelation, G.NA responded, “I fell into a different feel by myself, so I rode the groove. But as I found out, I was actually off-beat, so I spent several years fixing it.”

5 Girls was a girl group that never really got off the ground but contained several idol stars that kpop fans all over the world can recognize today. Along with G.NA and UEE, Wonder Girls‘ Yubin and Secret’s Hyosung were also members of this group.

Source: Newsen via Nate
Credit: Allkpop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment